Become a Certified Home Decor Artist!
Are you a furniture painter and you feel like you’ve reached your cap on what you can do?
Do you love to decorate your own home and your friends’ homes and would love to turn it into a biz?
Do you swoon over wallpaper finishes and would love to learn how to create them for yourself?
Do you think it’s impossible to expand your furniture painting biz with babies at home?
Do you dream of running your own Home Decor Artist business, but you don’t have the confidence to do it and you worry your not good enough?
Certified Home Decor Artist Training Program
In this training course you will:
- Learn how to expand your furniture painting biz into the Home Decor Artist industry.
- How to setup and run a profitable Home Decor Artist company where I teach you all the planning, organizing, setup and marketing so you have a successful Home Decor Artist business!
- Learn how the proper way to estimate projects so you’re not guessing and hoping you make money. Learn how to develop a “cost per square foot”.
- You will receive a copy of my actual contract for you to use as a template and make your own. Learn “how” and “why” you must use a contract and written documentation
- Students will create one dozen portfolio ready samples in the comfort of your own home. All of the techniques you will learn are “sellable techniques” that you can use immediately in your portfolio to wow your client base!
- You will receive a box by mail with all the materials to complete your portfolio.
- Take away all the confusion with step by step recipes for each decorative painting technique where you will have downloadable videos you can watch over again.
- You will receive downloadable literature on surface preparation, tool selection, proper basecoats and topcoats, etc.
- Learn how to take a high end wall finish and modify it for cabinetry or furniture or modify a cabinet finish to be done on floors or a countertop
- Learn how to decorate and stage homes as an added revenue stream in your business.
- Direct access to Stacey Van Gundy through live Q&A’s every week, where you can ask her about her business, techniques, or problem solving.
- You will obtain the confidence to recreate finishes with confidence every time!
The entire Certified Home Decor Artist Training Program ™ is based on my experience as a decorative painter, furniture artist, surface artist, decorator, and successful entrepreneur. You will benefit from my know how in the business!
I have been running a successful Home Decor Artist business for the past 20 years. The term Home Decor Artist came from my expansion of knowledge of starting out as a faux finisher and needing to diversify my business into other decorating platforms as the market changed. I learned how to use my artist talents in other ways to make more money and be more profitable.
I started out as a Home Decor Artist when my 4 children were young. What I love most about working in the Home Decor Artist industry is my ability to be able to work AND spend time with my family. I took my kids to school every morning and was done in time to pick them up. Having a “special set of skills” granted me the opportunity to charge more than others in related industries. Which in return, gave me the opportunity to make in 24 hours what others mak in 40. And to top it off I absolutely love what I do! Bringing new life into peoples homes and getting to create at the same time is the most fabulous thing imaginable! I know that you are going to love doing it too!
I am offering you the ONLY turn-key Home Decor Artist Certification Program in the world!
You will receive an actual Certified Home Decor Artist Certificate to set you apart in the industry. A Certified Home Decor Artist Certificate will increase your potential for acquiring clients and provide you with the opportunity for continued education the Home Decor Artist field.
A Home Decor Artist Certificate will set the standard for entering the Home Decor Artist Industry.
The program consists of 12 weeks of online training lessons where you will be required to complete and take a Certified Home Decor Artist exam.
I can’t wait to help you gain the confidence you need to build a successful Home Decor Artist biz!
Love Your Home and Create Fine Finishes!