Certified Home Decor Artist Training Course™
Signup for the Certified Home Decor artist Certification Course™ today!
Leading the way in the decorative artist industry!
For the love of Design, Decor, and Artistic Finishes!
Hi! I’m Stacey Van Gundy and I’ve been running a profitable Home Decor Artist biz for the past 20+ years. The term “Home Decor Artist” is derived from my expansion of knowledge of starting out as a faux finisher and needing to diversify my business into other decorating platforms as the market changes. I learned how to use my artistic talents in other ways to make more money and be more profitable!
In this training course you will:
- Learn how to expand your furniture painting biz into the Home Decor Artist industry
- Learn how to setup and run a profitable Home Decor Artist company where I teach you all the planning, organizing, setup and marketing so you have a successful Home Decor Artist Biz
- You will receive a box by mail with ALL THE MATERIALS to complete 15 SAMPLES for your portfolio (you will need to purchase a small list of tools seperately)
- Products include in each box are the finest in the industry. Golden Paintworks, Textureline, Faux Effects, Modern Masters
- Take away all the confusion with step by step recipes for each decorative painting technique where you will have video tutorials you can watch over and over again!
- Learn how Stacey executes an artistic finish on an actual wall, not just on a sample board!
- Learn how to decorate and stage homes as an added revenue stream in your business!
- Direct access to Stacey Van Gundy through live Q&A’s every week, where you can ask her about her business, techniques, or problem solving!
- You will obtain the courage to create artistic finishes of your very own with confidence!
Build Your Portfolio
Your gonna need a stunning portfolio to wow your clients with and this one is remarkable! These techniques were hand picked so that you will get the most bang for your buck! Every single one you can start using immediately in your artistic painting biz!
What You Will Get
You will receive an actual Certified Home Decor Artist Certificate to set you apart in the industry.
A Certified Home Decor Artist Certificate will increase your potential for acquiring clients and provide you with the opportunity for continued education in the Home Decor Artist field.
The ONLY turn-key Home Decor Artist Certification Program in the world!
12 weeks of online training lessons where you will be required to complete all the modules and YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR WORK.
I want you to finish with the absolute best samples and the best information possible so you can succeed in your new career path!
Be able to create sensational wall finishes, backsplash tile finishes, countertops and range hoods! No fear in showing this portfolio to even the top designers in your area! Let’s Go!
I will be there to hold your hand through all of your first experiences from your first meeting to completing the job!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have time to watch the tutorials live?
You will have all the videos on the replay so you can go back and watch at your own convenience.
Will I need to have the program finished at the end of the course?
No. You will have 6 months after the course ends to complete your certification. You will have access to your version of the course and its content forever.
I’m a designer, would this be a good fit for me?
Yes! Many designers have expanded their biz into the Home Decor Artist industry by adding artistic finishes to their repertoire.
Module 1 – Business 101 – How to set up a successful painting biz!
Module 2 – “Faux Concrete” / “Venetian Plaster” / “Faux Zinc”
Module 3 – Networking – The ‘who, what, where” of gaining leads as a decorative artist!
Module 4 – “Textured Copper” / “Asian Champagne”
Module 5 – Styling & Staging Part 1
Module 6 – “Gilded Leaf” / “Carrara Marble Countertop” / “Speckled Granite Countertop”
Module 7 – Styling & Staging Part 2
Module 8 – “Glittered Sandstone” / “Alberesque Tile Backsplash” / “Vintage Glass”
Module 9 – First Client Meeting – Everything you need to know for a successful first meeting that ends in a sale
Module 10 – “Gilded Azule” / “Greek Saphire”
Module 11 – Bidding & Estimating – How to bid jobs successfully to guarantee a profit!
Module 12 – “Rock the Mica” / “Sophie Grasscloth”
3 New Techniques With All The Materials Included!
Vintage Glass Technique
Asian Champagne Technique
Rock the Mica Technique
Learn how to use the most luxurious and professional products in the industry!
Gold & silver leaf
Fine artist acrylics
Professional artist glazes
Join the Waitlist Here!
Invest In You!
Stop wasting time and struggling to invest in your painting business!